Our annual conference plays a major part in helping ALT meet its charitable objective which is ““to advance education through increasing, exploring and disseminating knowledge in the field of learning technology for the benefit of the general public”. Our conference sponsors are vital to the running of the conference, and have helped to ensure its success in challenging economic times.
This year we are offering a unique opportunity for one organisation to become the sole Platinum Sponsor and help us celebrate ALT’s 20th anniversary with a gala evening. There are many other sponsorship opportunities available however, and the popular combination of major sponsorship and exhibition space has been combined into the ‘Gold’ package listed below.
In addition to all the benefits of Gold Sponsorship (detailed below, includes exhibition space), the Platinum Sponsor will receive:
- Sole sponsorship of the 20th anniversary celebrations on the Wednesday evening of the conference (including an opportunity to make a brief presentation as part of the Awards ceremony, and display promotional materials)
- Priority choice on exhibition space
- Maximum exposure and identification as the sole Platinum Sponsor for Altc2013 on all publicity material and on the Altc website
- Two free delegate places to attend the full conference (in addition to a 33% discount on attendance, and two free exhibitor passes)
Cost: £9,900 standard rate; £8,600 for ALT Sponsoring Members
Gold sponsors are major sponsors of Altc2013. The package includes an exhibition space, and extensive exposure in relation to the conference:
- Prominent identification (organisation name and logo) as a major sponsor on publicity material;
- Listing as a major sponsor in all media releases relating to the event;
- Tickets for up to 2 people to attend the 20th anniversary celebrations on Wednesday evening;
- A 3x2m exhibition space at the conference (including shell scheme);
- A 33% discount for up to 2 delegates to attend the full conference;
- Access to an online or electronic version of our delegate list;
- Scope for promotion of events run by sponsors during the conference (e.g. workshops, product launches).
Cost: £5,160 standard rate; £3,850 for ALT Sponsoring Members
Silver Sponsorship includes all the benefits of Gold Sponsorship, but excluding exhibition space, and is therefore a great way to gain major exposure in relation to the conference at a lower overall cost.
Cost: £4,140 standard rate; £2,830 for ALT Sponsoring Members
Additional sponsorship opportunities
Other opportunities for sponsorship will be detailed in the Sponsorship and Exhibition Prospectus to be published shortly.