Exhibition spaces were heavily oversubscribed in 2012 therefore we recommend booking early. This year, in response to exhibitor feedback, we have made two significant changes to exhibitor arrangements:
- Exhibitor set up will take place early on Tuesday morning, and finish later on Thursday. This will avoid the longer hours involved in the Monday set up and help to improve traffic to stands on Thursday, as more sessions will be scheduled for this day (including a keynote session to close the conference after lunch).
- A limited number of one day exhibitor slots (Flash Exhibitors) will be available, to enable organisations on a lower budget to have a presence at the conference and in recognition of the resources involved in manning a stand for three days.
The cost of exhibiting at altc2013 is:
Standard package (full conference, includes shell scheme) £1,520
Flash Exhibit (one day only, limited availability) £710
Essentials for exhibitors:
- The EMCC houses the exhibition area, catering, conference auditoria and all break-out rooms under one roof;
- The gala evening celebrating ALT’s 20th anniversary will take place in the EMCC on Wednesday evening and will include a meal in the exhibition area;
- From Tuesday to Thursday all refreshments and lunches will be served in the exhibition area ensuring plenty of opportunities for contact between delegates and exhibitors;
- The main casual seating and networking area is in the exhibition area;
- All exhibitors will be provided with a shell scheme, unless they specify that this is not required;
- Book before 31 May 2013 for the option of choosing your location on the floor plan (does not apply to Flash Exhibitors, spaces will be allocated on a first come first served basis);
- Information about your organisation and your logo included in the Exhibitors’ listing provided to all delegates;
- Opportunities to promote your organisation further through sponsorship of Altc2013, including drinks and meals for all delegates;