There are a number of ways in which you can participate in the conference online. This page will be updated as resources become available:
- #altc2012 and @A_L_T: Participate in the conversation about the conference and follow Tweets using the conference hashtag #altc2012 and follow @A_L_T on Twitter;
- Open Access conference publications, including Conference Proceedings, the Abstracts, and the Conference Guide are available from here in a variety of formats including ePUB, HTML, MOBI and PDF, depending on the publication in question;
- The Conference Programme and abstracts for all the sessions are available in interactive form on the Crowdvine conference networking site;
- Live sessions: Plenary Keynote Sessions and Invited Speaker Sessions will be streamed live, with online moderation throughout, using Adobe Connect. Details of what will be streamed, when and how to access are available here;
- ALT-C Live: There will be an informal conference TV channel from the 'back stage' of the event, with "vox pop" reactions to the conference from participants;
- QR codes: QR codes will be used in conference publications and signage where appropriate.