The Learning Spaces SIG is no longer active. This page remains as an archive only. The Learning Spaces SIG Jiscmail mailing list remains active.
The Learning Spaces SIG was constituted in May 2016 to to establish a community of practitioners to:
- Share good practice, resources, examples and success stories;
- Brief each other on areas of new development and events;
- Discuss common issues and possible solutions;
- Identify common areas of interest for collaboration and research;
- Raise awareness of LS within the sector and help to inform the development of a strategic approach to LS;
- Collaborate with other stakeholder groups involved with LS.
- Tucker MacNeill, University of Brighton
- Sheila Egan, University College London
- Catherine Wilkinson, University of Leeds
- Mark Ayton, Jisc
To join the group and engage with other members, please request membership at
Continue the conversation on Twitter using #LSSIG