Anchor Sponsors are those who commit to major sponsorship of ALT-C 2012 before the end of February 2012. By doing so they will receive extended exposure as sponsors of ALT-C 2012 beginning in March 2012 when bookings open, through to the conference in September. Sponsors committing after this deadline will be incorporated into publicity material from June 2012 onwards, so anchor sponsorship provides a good opportunity to stand out from the crowd and increase the impact of your involvement with the conference.
Organisations which commit to major sponsorship after the February deadline will be entitled to the same benefits as Anchor Sponsors, but their association with ALT-C 2012 will begin from June 2012. This still provides ample time for exposure via the conference website and printed publicity materials in the run up to the event.
Benefits for Anchor/Major Sponsors
- Prominent identification (organisation name and logo) as a major sponsor on publicity material, including printed and online conference material, the conference web site, and all paid-for advertising by ALT for the conference;
- Listing as a major sponsor in all media releases relating to the event;
- An entitlement to run a 30 minute breakout session as part of the conference programme. Presenters must normally be registered as full conference delegates;
- Tickets for up to 2 people to attend the conference dinner;
- A 33% discount on the cost of being an exhibitor at the conference – subject to availability – provided exhibition space is booked at the same time as the commitment to sponsorship is made;
- A 33% discount on the cost of any of the additional sponsorship opportunities;
- A 33% discount for up to 2 delegates to attend the full conference;
- Access to an electronic or online version of our delegate list (this is a new provision for 2012)*
- Scope for promotion of events run by sponsors during the conference (e.g. workshops, product launches).
For Sponsoring Members of ALT the cost of Anchor/Major sponsorship is £2,800.
For all other organisations the cost of Anchor/Major sponsorship is £4,100.
Anchor sponsors: Signed booking forms received by Monday, 27 February 2012 will entitle your organisation to exposure as an Anchor Sponsor from March 2012.
Major sponsors: The deadline for response is Monday, 28 May 2012.
*We will ask delegates to choose whether they will allow their contact details (name, job title, organisation and email address) to be included in an electronic list to be made available to Anchor/Major Sponsors. Where an individual has ‘opted in’, but subsequently asks to be removed from a sponsor’s list, the sponsor must comply with this request immediately.
Learn more about what we do and how to become a member.
Future conferences, workshops, webinars and other activities.