2011 ALT AGM Proxy Voting Arrangements and Form
[Amended 12/8/2011 to allow nomination of person other than Carol Higgison to exercise the proxy vote on behalf of an organisational or sponsoring member]
A copy of this form can be found on the ALT web site at http://www.alt.ac.uk/print/2011_AGM_Proxy_Voting_Form
Association for Learning Technology - Proxy Voting Arrangements and Form – Deadline 17.00 British Summer Time, Thursday 1 September 2011
The business of the ALT AGM on 7/9/2011 is set out in the Agenda for the meeting at http://www.alt.ac.uk/print/2011_AGM_Agenda
Under item 6 (Annual report and accounts for 2010-2011) the AGM will vote on the following resolution from the ALT Central Executive Committee.
RESOLUTION 1.“That the 2011 AGM approves the 2010-2011 annual report and accounts.”
Under item 7 (Appointment of Auditor for the 2011-2012 Accounts) the AGM will vote on the following resolution from the ALT Central Executive Committee.
RESOLUTION 2. “To appoint Shaw Gibbs LLP, of Oxford, as Auditors for the 2011-2012 Accounts.”
Individual members and the representatives of organisational or sponsoring members who cannot be present in person at the AGM are entitled to vote by proxy, by appointing Carol Higgison, ALT President, or a colleagueto cast a proxy vote on their behalf.
If you wish to vote by proxy, here is what to do.
1. Decide whether you wish to direct your proxy to vote as she chooses on your behalf, or whether you wish to direct her to vote as you instruct.
2. Complete all relevant sections of the proxy voting form below, remembering to sign and date it.
3. Fax the form to +44 (0)1865 484 165, or post it to Carol Higgison, ALT President, Gipsy Lane, Headington, Oxford, OX3 0BP, to arrive in either case by no later than 17.00 BST on Thursday 1 September. Mark any envelope “Proxy Vote – ALT AGM 7/9/2011”.Proxy voting form
For the attention of Carol Higgion, ALT President
First name: ___________________ Family name: ______________________
1. I am an ordinary, certified, or honorary life member of ALT OR I am the representative of an organisational or sponsoring member of ALT (delete whichever does not apply in the case of this particular proxy vote).
2. If (and only if) I am the representative of an organisational or sponsoring member of ALT, the name of the organisation is:
3. I am appointing Carol Higgison, the President of ALT OR _______________________ (insert name - this option applies only for representatives of organisational or sponsoring members) to act as my proxy at the ALT AGM in Leeds on 7/9/2011.
4. I direct Carol Higgison OR _______________________ (insert name - this option applies only for representatives of organisational or sponsoring members) to vote as she or he chooses on my behalf OR I direct Carol Higgison to vote as I instruct (delete whichever does not apply).
5. If and only if I am directing Carol Higgison to vote as I instruct, my instruction is for her to
RESOLUTION 1. VOTE FOR VOTE AGAINST ABSTAIN
RESOLUTION 2. VOTE FOR VOTE AGAINST ABSTAIN
(place a cross [ X] against your choices).
Signature: _______________________ Date: ________________________________
Learn more about what we do and how to become a member.
Future conferences, workshops, webinars and other activities.